Sara Chardonnay 2019
Renegade Wine

Sara Chardonnay 2019

Regular price £24.00 £0.00 Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

A classic Chardonnay with an English twang. It's zesty, minerally and fruity with a lovely mouthfeel and soft creaminess. 

A percentage of the grapes were fermented on skins and the rest were whole bunch pressed before being fermented using wild yeasts. 85% of the grapes fermented in French oak Burgundy barrels and the other 15% were in Hungarian oak barrels.

Unfiltered and unfined. Made using Chardonnay grapes from Essex. Wine made in London. Vegan-friendly.

750ml Bottle
12% ABV